Current Job Openings
Job Title: Programmer Analyst
Location: Toronto, Ontario (No remote workers)
Duties: Successful candidates will
- work with team members, business analysts, and customers to understand requirements, determine solutions, and develop written technical specifications for enhancements and changes, when development is required.
- do software development and unit testing as per specifications supplied or developed
- understand Degama’s business objectives and prioritize work in alignment with those objectives
- adapt to our environment which includes Progress Database, SQL Server, GUI/ADM2, Dynamics, and Roundtable
- adhere to formal development processes, which means parameterization instead of customization, frequent releases instead of retrofits, all of which ensures stability and optimizes the development of enhancements for the benefit of all of our customers
- prepare releases and implement new releases for customers
- 5+ Years in Progress (If you have never heard of Progress then you should not apply)
- good oral and written communication skills
- empathy and patience with customers
- logical and detail oriented
- demonstrated ability in software development and design
- be willing to expand your technical horizons into new and modern technology
- knowledge of accounting systems (AR, AP, GL, PR) is an asset
- knowledge of transportation, trucking dispatch software, logistics, is a BIG asset
- knowledge of document management, communications, and formal EDI are all assets
Degama Systems, a fast growing industry-leading supplier of ERP systems to transportation companies is seeking developers, analysts and support specialists to help in the delivery, support and maintenance of the company’s application.
New Positions coming soon in 2017
We are always looking for talent with Transportation and Trucking Software experience. Degama is growing rapidly so please send your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to be part of the team.