The key is to only enter information once. This triggers workflows to many modules including dispatch, drivers, the shop, operations & accounting.
With this process it is easy to quickly recall and sift through vast amounts of data, information and orders saving 100s of hours.
- EDI (automated)
- Internet using Web Track and Trace(automated)
- Customer’s system (automated)
- Fax (automated or manual)
- Phone (manual)
- Quick order entry time, get orders into the system is less than 20 seconds. (Book the 30 minute demo)
- Configure the order entry screen anyway you want it, making the process more efficient and easier
- All information captured begins the billing and accounting automation workflows
- Enter as few or as many details as you want, it’s up to you
The goal of order booking is to be able to quickly and easily enter the necessary origin and destination, freight, and pickup and drop-off details in a few clicks possible.