Kuehne + Nagel delivers integrated solutions across the supply chain that turn companies’ logistics challenges into real competitive advantages.
A global leader in international forwarding, Kuehne + Nagel also ranks among the top three worldwide contract logistics players following its 2006 acquisition of ACR Logistics. The company, founded in 1890, has more than 46,000 employees at 830 locations in more than 100 countries.
In offices across Canada, from coast to coast, Kuehne + Nagel’s experts deliver service excellence in seafreight, airfreight, road, rail and contract logistics, with a clear focus on providing IT-based supply chain solutions.
The need to manage outside carriers with a unique need to auto rate for thousands of points within Canada.
- Implemented the standard Degama solution with extensive point-to-point customizations to the auto-rating engine
- Use Degama Carrier Management to manage agents, the work they perform and the payments they receive
- Implemented Degama’s EDI solution for communications with agents and brokers
- Integrated into K&N warehousing solution
- 99.9% of the Pro-bills are automatically rated resulting in huge labor savings
- Agents are paid on time and accurately
- Seamless integration between the transportation management solution and the warehousing solution.