TNT Logistics is a leading global logistics company. TNT designs, implements and operates complex supply chain solutions on a national, regional or global scale for medium to large enterprises. With 38,000 dedicated professionals we manage over 7 million square meters of warehouse space and operate an extensive global network with facilities in 26 countries worldwide.
Inbound transportation solutions are the combined services that manage transportation flows by land, sea or air from supplier to a plant or warehouse. Inbound transportation ends at the point where the equipment has been prepared for receipt.
TNT Logistics performs a range of services as part of our inbound transportation solutions:
- Shared networks
- Milk runs
- Dedicated transport
- Trailer & container yard management
- Customs clearance
- Developed a specialized Inbound Logistics system to feed dispatch with all of the trips
- Implemented DTMS “lights-out dispatch” monitoring tool to alert dispatchers of out-of-tolerance situations
- Integrated to Platinum Accounting solution
- Integrated to Descarte Systems
- Helped manage the growth of a large logistics firm through multiple owners and operational changes
- Reduced overhead costs and back-end expenses