Truckload operations often span multiple days for the round trip and put special demands on communications between the driver and the dispatcher. The ability to update trip status and perform check calls quickly and efficiently is extremely important to everyone, including dispatchers, drivers, and the customer.
Back hauls are often the difference between making or losing money on the trip and good history information can greatly assist in finding return loads. Proper equipment utilization analysis helps to maximize the fleet’s use and keep drivers loaded.
DTMS improves communication through:
- Few clicks as possible to enter orders & complete actions. Users can choose the screen look and feel. (See Order Management)
- In-cab communications using satellite and mobile technology. (See Mobile Dispatch)
- Driver settlement system with comprehensive rating, deductions and reporting to save labor and increase accuracy. (See Settlements)
- Digitizing documents and automatically email them to customers with Document Scanning.
- Increased equipment utilization is often the result of a better tracking and management system.
- Customer access to Web based track and trace facilities. (See Web Track & Trace)
- Complete history of all activity by truck, trailer, driver and customer for all types of activity and cost reporting.
- Enhanced reporting of all aspects of the business including trip profitability and resource utilization.
RESULTS: DTMS IMPROVES communication to enhance CUSTOMER and DRIVER RELATIONS.
Click Below to Explore More About Our TruckLoad Solution
Mobile Driver & Truck Communication