Current Job Openings
Location: Toronto, Kamloops
Start Date: Immediate
Salary: Based on Experience
- HTML5, CSS3 integration
- Understand REST / JSON API, MVC, Gulp and Grunt tools, etc.
- Have an active Github account
- Prefered experience in TDD or BDD and automated integrated testing (eg Protractor, Selenium)
- Learn about a continuous integration and automatic deployment environment
- Create and schematize a REST API
- NoSQL system such as mongoDB, couchdb, etc.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience in technology
- Managing Mobile and Browser and development.
- Some travel may be required mainly in Canada to client sites or between offices
- Professional office setting in Toronto or Kamloops Office
- Overtime as required.
Email your Resume and other documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject ” JS Programmer – RK99″ to be considered. If you do not hear back within 5 days of applying you are not considered a fit for this position at this time. Good Luck with your search and follow us on Twitter & LinkedIn for more opportunities as we grow.
Location: Toronto, (No remote workers)
Duties: Successful candidates will
- work with team members, business analysts, and customers to understand requirements, determine solutions, and develop written technical specifications for enhancements and changes, when development is required.
- do software development and unit testing as per specifications supplied or developed
- understand Degama’s business objectives and prioritize work in alignment with those objectives
- adapt to our environment which includes Progress Database, SQL Server, GUI/ADM2, Dynamics, and Roundtable
- adhere to formal development processes, which means parameterization instead of customization, frequent releases instead of retrofits, all of which ensures stability and optimizes the development of enhancements for the benefit of all of our customers
- prepare releases and implement new releases for customers
- 5+ Years in Progress (If you have never heard of Progress then you should not apply)
- good oral and written communication skills
- empathy and patience with customers
- logical and detail oriented
- demonstrated ability in software development and design
- be willing to expand your technical horizons into new and modern technology
- knowledge of accounting systems (AR, AP, GL, PR) is an asset
- knowledge of transportation, trucking dispatch software, logistics, is a BIG asset
- knowledge of document management, communications, and formal EDI are all assets
Degama Systems, a fast growing industry-leading supplier of ERP systems to transportation companies is seeking developers, analysts and support specialists to help in the delivery, support and maintenance of the company’s application.
New Positions coming in fall
We are always looking for talent with Transportation and Trucking Software experience. Degama is growing rapidly so please send your Resume to email@example.com if you want to be part of the team.