DTMS Core Features
- DTMS Core Features provide the necessary modules for a TMS solution
- DTMS Enhancements provide optional modules to assist any sector of the Transportation Industry
- DTMS is Configurable and Flexible to suite the needs of your business
DTMS makes it easy to enter origin, destination, freight, pickup and drop-off details.
Enter order information once, from any source:
- Manual entries by dispatch or operations personnel
- EDI (automated)
- Customer’s system (automated)
- DTMS Portal Track and Trace (automated)
Use order information for:
- Filtering & Reporting
- Interline Management
- Claims Management
- Export Data
Dispatchers can quickly search and filter through orders. Rates are pre-entered into the system according to individual customers. Avoid phone calls and text messages with workflows that assign various loads and orders.
DTMS dispatchers can:
- Quote Charges
- Plan and Schedule the Fleet
- Allocate Freight
- Monitor Activity
- Report to Customers
- Manage and Communicate with Drivers
- Identify the Nearest Load
- Switch Trailers on the Fly
- Support Multi-trailers
- Find Back-Hauls
Utilize tablets and cellphones to communicate with drivers through Mobile Dispatch.
Routing & Scheduling
Regular run routes dispatched automatically:
- DTMS Calculates Pickup Times
- DTMS establishes optimum load configuration
- Email Alerts of Out of Tolerance Issues
- Shunt system for Yard Management
- Just in Time Delivery
Billing & Invoicing
DTMS uses information from the Order Management module to:
- Generate Invoices
- Email Invoices
- Combine Order Invoices
- Invoice by Batch or Order
- Journal Editing
- Integrate with Accounting Software
Improve customer satisfaction and satisfy billing requirements.
- Attach scanned documents to invoices.
- Auto email deliver:
- Customs Documents
Let drivers upload documents with DTMS Enhancement Mobile Dispatch.
Custom DTMS Instance
The DTMS platform is configured to match your trucking terminology and preferred layout. Menu management, security, user access and visibility customized to your operation. The ability to support multi-company, multi-taxation, multi-currency and multi-division configurations. Over 300+ configurable parameters included.
Safety & compliance: Keep track of records for all of your vehicles, drivers and employees. Schedule reminders so certificates, licenses and permits don’t expire!
DTMS has the same full functionality found in many commercial accounting software programs but is tailored and specialized for transportation companies. Full drill down capabilities. Credit checks performed on accounts before booking an order. DTMS supports multi-company operations and can track multiple sets of books individually regardless of how the operation is segmented. DTMS matches revenues to costs allowing for in-depth analysis ensuring effective use of every driver, truck and trailer.
DTMS has various 3rd party accounting software available as an Integration.
Track & Trace – Customer Portals
Improve customer service and share operational information with customers. Use DTMS Track and Trace to decrease phone calls and allow customers to:
- Submit Orders
- Track & Trace Shipments by Customer
- Produce Historical Performance Reports (KPI)
Provide access to outside carriers so brokered loads and 3rd parties can:
- Update Shipment Status
- Receive or Commit to Available Loads
- Access is secure and available only to authorized users
DTMS can adapt and integrate itself to existing business processes and software.
DTMS Freight Barcode Scanning
- Barcode Scan On Delivery, Scan on Unload and Scan on Load. Automatically feed this information to DTMS for load and delivery status changes.
- Ideal for Skids, Bags, Drums, Cattle and any other Barcoded Freight.